It is with a heavy heart that I announce my retirement, effective January 3, 2020. For the past 47 years, alongside my husband Sherwood, BAXT CosMedical® has been our “calling.”I truly enjoyed and will miss treating generations of families, both kids and adults, who have become part of my extended family.
I am looking forward to spending time with my husband and know that the BAXT CosMedical® legacy and tradition of excellence will continue under the medical direction of our daughter, Rebecca.
I wish you good health and happiness.
– Saida Baxt, MD
- American Board of Dermatology
- New York University Medical School, New York
- Bennington College, Vermont
- Chief Resident, Dermatology, Kings County Hospital, Downstate Medical Center
- Residency, Kings County Hospital, Downstate Medical Center
- Straight Pediatric Intern, Kings County Hospital, Downstate Medical Center
- Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
- American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery
- Bergen County Medical Society
- New Jersey Dermatology Society
- New Jersey State Medical Society
- New Jersey Top Docs (2013-2016)
- Dermatology Foundation Leaders Society (2006, 2008, 2013)
- Guide to America’s Top Physicians (2004 & 2005)
- Castle Connolly Guide – America’s Cosmetic Doctors & Dentists (2005)
- Who’s Who – Saida Baxt, M.D. (2001 & 2002)
- Woman of the Year – American Biographical Institute, USA (2002)
Let our family treat your family, a legacy you can trust!
Rebecca Baxt, M.D., M.B.A, F.A.A.D.
Cosmetic & Medical Dermatology Office in Bergen County, NJ / Paramus, NJ