Professional Skin Care Treatments and Products
Serving Paramus, NJ, and the Bergen County area
Dr. Rebecca Baxt’s #1 Skincare Tip!
Results may vary.
At BAXT CosMedical®, Dr. Rebecca Baxt, a board-certified dermatologist, and her team of aestheticians and skincare specialists can help you achieve healthy and vibrant skin. We offer a variety of quality skin care services and medical grade skincare products. Based on your medical and/or cosmetic skin care concerns and desired skin enhancement, Dr. Baxt will develop a customized treatment and maintenance program just for you.
Results may vary.
This 30-year-old female has suffered from acne for many years. The patient follows a topical prescription regiment recommended by Dr. Rebecca Baxt to maintain unblemished skin. The patient is thrilled with the absence of her acne.
Professional skin care services offered at BAXT CosMedical® include:
Aesthetician Services – Dr. Baxt’s certified aestheticians offer several services to help you with your skin’s appearance. Rejuvenation treatments are available for your body and face.
- Chemical Peels
- Skin Care Consultation
- Skin Care Products – You can learn more about chemical peels, laser and light sources to treat specific skin conditions, but these treatments are not for everyone; however, both men and women can use a good skin care program. Retin-A, and other Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C, and Emollients, are among the products that we recommend. Sunscreen is an important part of keeping your skin healthy and glowing! We carry a large variety of sunscreens that are good for many skin types such as acne or rosacea-prone skin, and people with eczema or sensitive skin.
We offer a wide variety of professional grade skin care products for healthy, glowing skin. There are products to treat all skin, including sensitive skin, dry and oily skin, and skin care for acne patients.
- Skin Cancer and Sun Protection – Treatment and ongoing care to address sun-related damage to your skin, including skin cancer prevention and skin care regimen to help protect your skin from sun and environmental damage. (To learn more, read Dr. Baxt’s media interviews on a variety of dermatological topics.)
“Excellent. Have been going to Baxt Cosmedical for over 17 years. Wouldn’t trust anyone else when it comes to my face. Always listens to your concerns and has a plan to correct them.”– DC
Skin Care Tips – Media Interviews of Dr. Rebecca Baxt
- Dr. Rebecca Baxt interviewed by CNET on “How to Treat and Heal a Sunburn.”
“Sunburns in light skin are red,” Baxt says. “Red shows inflammation, and your skin is recruiting cells to try to repair the damage.” Although it’s more “unusual” for a person with darker skin to get a sunburn, Baxt says, it happens; it just may be harder to see. If you have darker skin and other symptoms of sunburn like skin tenderness or peeling, you should use the same sunburn home remedies.Baxt says prevention is key when it comes to sunburn. “The way you prevent it is by using sunscreen appropriately and seeking shade, and wearing protective clothing,” Baxt says. “It’s all in the prevention. Once you get the burn it just has to heal.” – Read Full Article »
- Dr. Rebecca Baxt interviewed about “clean beauty products” by Everyday Health, “Clean Beauty 101: A Comprehensive Guide” – Read Full Article »
- Dr. Rebecca Baxt interviewed by WellandGood.com on why you should, “Wash Your New Clothes Before You Wear Them” – Read Full Article »
- Dr. Baxt’s interview in Everyday Health (October 2019), “How to Tweak Your Skin-Care Routine for Fall, Depending on Your Skin Type”) – Read Full Article »
Click here to make an appointment online! Same day or next day appointment requests are given, based upon availability.
Contact us online or call 201-265-1300 to discuss your specific skin rejuvenation goals.