Please be advised that effective May 1, 2018, I have retired. This was not an easy decision as BAXT CosMedical® has been my “home” and passion for 45 years. When Saida and I first opened our combined Dermatology and Plastic Surgery medical practice we believed that an integrated medical and surgical aesthetic practice was an ideal way to best address patients’ dermatological and cosmetic surgical needs. We are thrilled that the concept was well received and is thriving under the direction of our daughter, Rebecca.
It’s been my pleasure and privilege to have taken care of my patients over the years here and I wish everyone all the best.
– Sherwood Baxt, MD
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Surgical Residency: NYU Bellevue Medical Center, New York
- Internship: Kings County Hospital, New York
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine, New York
- College: Tufts University, Massachusetts
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- New Jersey Medical Society New York
- Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc.
- Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ 07450