Thinking of a Facelift? Rejuvenate your Face Without Surgery!
Learn how you can restore your face to a more youthful appearance with BOTOX® Cosmetic and the next generation of long-lasting facial fillers!
Are you concerned about sagging skin, deep wrinkles and creases between the nose and mouth, wrinkles extending from the mouth to your chin, and loss of facial volume but you are not ready or interested in a facelift? We can help!
Dr. Rebecca Baxt, board-certified dermatologist and Medical Director of BAXT CosMedical®, has helped both men and women achieve their facial rejuvenation goals and look years younger with the skillful injection of facial fillers and, if needed, injections of BOTOX Cosmetic. Facial cosmetic specialists refer to this non-surgical procedure as a “liquid facelift” or a “liquid lift.”
Why Does Skin Age?
As we age, our skin becomes thinner, drier, and fine lines, wrinkles and skin folds become more pronounced. In addition, during the aging process our skin begins to sag, as volume is lost due to declining collagen and elastin in the skin. The medical term used by dermatologists to refer to this type of aging is “intrinsic aging.”
Whereas environmental factors and lifestyle choices that affect our skin causing aging are “extrinsic aging.” The result is we no longer have youthful and vibrant-looking skin, and we notice the visible signs of aging.
Let Dr. Rebecca Baxt show you how she can address both intrinsic and extrinsic aging and achieve natural looking anti-aging results without surgery! Dr. Baxt has years of experience in helping patients achieve a rejuvenated facial appearance without surgery and she will also prescribe preventive skin care treatments and products that can slow and improve the effects of extrinsic aging on our skin.
What is a Liquid Facelift and What is the Process?
A liquid facelift or liquid lift refers to a non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedure that combines injectables to achieve a natural, renewed look to an aging face.
A liquid facelift addresses the following concerns:
- Moderate wrinkles and fine lines
- Facial volume (hollows/indentations)
- Minor sagging/loose skin
- Restore lip volume and soften lip lines
- Smooth and soften skin
During your consultation with Dr. Baxt you will be able to discuss your facial rejuvenation goals and she will recommend the procedures that will optimally address your concerns.
What is the ‘Liquid face lifting’ Process?
“Dr. Baxt has a very good eye for fillers and Botox. She listened to me and took the conservative approach I asked for. Dr. Baxt also treats the whole face, not just the area you think needs work. For instance, I wanted to get rid of my nasolabial folds. She realized I needed Botox in the forehead to lift the face and it worked. I highly recommend her.”
“Dr. Rebecca Baxt is a genius and an artist! She is very honest and always produces very natural and aesthetic results with any treatment that I have had!! People always compliment my skin and I immediately credit Dr. Baxt.”
The FDA-approved filler products used by Dr. Baxt include:
- Botulinum toxin injection (neuromodulators such as BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport®).
- Dermal (facial) fillers to lift and restore volume used include:
- The collection JUVÉDERM® products (Juvéderm® Ultra XC, Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC, Juvéderm Volbella® XC, Juvéderm Vollure® XC and Juvéderm Voluma® XC)
- The Restylane® Family of Products (Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Defyne™, Restylane® Lyft, and the latest filler to augment lips, Restylane Kysse™) are advanced fillers which can temporarily lift and add volume to your face. The newer generation of dermal fillers offer longer lasting results.
During your consultation with Dr. Baxt, you will be able to discuss your facial rejuvenation goals and she will recommend the procedures that will optimally address your concerns.
Can you Combine Other Procedures with a Liquid Facelift?
Some patients may also want to utilize other non-surgical procedures to address additional concerns and further rejuvenate their skin. Dr. Rebecca Baxt can recommend a variety of procedures that are harmonious with a liquid facelift.
Some of the procedures that may be used in tandem with a liquid facelift at BAXT CosMedical® and the conditions they address include:
- Skin tightening with ultrasound energy Ultherapy® (FDA-approved for skin tightening on the face and neck and chest.
- Advanced laser/light technologies Photofacial/Photorejuventation (IPL) effectively treats sun damaged skin, and aging skin.
- Kybella® is used to minimize a double chin or sub-mental fat through a series of injections.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) stimulates your body’s collagen to increase production for total skin rejuvenation.
- Skin (chemical) peel to address additional aging skin concerns, such as, hyperpigmentation, sunspots, skin tone, and texture, softening rough skin and scars.
Why Select BAXT CosMedical®?
Read about Dr. Baxt’s Top Bergen County Top Doc Award.
The skill and experience of the injector is important in order to produce natural-looking results that sculpt, contour, and lift the face. Dr. Rebecca Baxt is a board-certified dermatologist with years of experience in administrating facial fillers and other injectables.
Dr. Rebecca Baxt is a certified Allergan Aesthetics (an AbbVie Company) trainer and teaches other physician best practices for BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, JUVÉDERM Voluma® XC, JUVÉDERM Volbella® XC, and Kybella®, JUVÉDERM® Voluma XC, and other products.
These procedures are non-surgical, safe, and effective. They do not interrupt your daily activities and the results are highly satisfying.*
We offer complimentary consultations for people interested in BOTOX® Cosmetics and fillers. Call or contact us online today.