A “Liquid Facelift” Is an Excellent Facial Rejuvenation Option
It is a known fact that as we age, our skin becomes thinner, drier, while fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. Men and women especially notice these visible signs of aging on their face.
Not only do we see skin wrinkles and lines, but our facial skin begins to sag due to declining amounts collagen and elastin in the skin.
Many individuals are discouraged that their makeup no longer goes on smoothly and no amount of skin creams and makeup can hide their aging skin imperfections.
While cosmetic facial surgical procedures may be a good option for some, there are excellent non-surgical aesthetic procedures used to address aging and environmental skin damage. Independent procedures or a combination of procedures, such as, dermal fillers, neurotoxins, or Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) offer patients a rejuvenated and more youthful appearance. The combination of these procedures is commonly referred to as a “liquid facelift.”
I am excited to offer my patients advanced non-surgical injectables, skin tightening, laser and light-source technologies, and medical grade skin care products that are clinically tested and effective in helping our patients achieve their facial rejuvenation goals.
Some of the treatments that can be used for a liquid facelift include:
- Botulinum toxin injection (neuromodulators such as BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport®).
- Facial fillers may be used to lift and restore lost volume and to target specific facial improvements for the cheeks, lips, hands, or perhaps the total face. I am particularly pleased by the results of the Juvéderm® collection of fillers and a variety of Restylane® fillers.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) naturally stimulates your body’s collagen to increase production for total skin rejuvenation.
- Kybella® can further sculpt and lift the face through a series of injections if you are troubled by a double chin or excess sub-mental fat.
Typical areas of the face that are treated include:
- The temples
- Underneath the lower eyelid
- Sagging cheeks
- Nasolabial folds between the nose and mouth, also called marionette lines
- Creases beside the mouth that cause jowls
- Lip lines and enhancement
The cost of a liquid facelift varies based on the type and amount of advanced injectables used. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Baxt and learn more about the following treatments that are clinically proven to address folds, wrinkles, lines, sagging skin and facial volume loss.
Call our office at (201) 265-1300 or contact us through our website at any time and let us know you are interested in a liquid facelift.